上海司尔亚司数据信息有限公司 / 上海 / 经验不限 / 本科
ISI Emerging Markets Group incorporates CEIC and EMIS, renowned globally as the providers of data, analysis and research for the world’s fast growing and high potential countries. More at www.isimarkets.com.
1. Maintenance and enhance of the quality and coverage of our in-house research database
2. Standardize macro and micro economic indicators based on in-house data methodologies and standards
3. Implement and adhere to in-house pre-set measures of quality control to make our database more accurate and timely
4. Bulk data processing
5. Close cooperation with client servicing team and with official data issuing sources
6. Attend to clients’ queries on our database service
1. Degree in Economics or Statistics
2. Prior experience with maintenance of a time-series database
3.1 year working experience in research fields. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Research Analyst.
4. Numerate, analytical and rigorous attention to details
5. Proficiency in using Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Excel VBA, Python is an advantage
6. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
7. High sense of responsibility
8. Sound knowledge of macroeconomic statistics
ISI Emerging Markets Group incorporates CEIC and EMIS, renowned globally as the providers of data, analysis and research for the world's fastest growing and potential countries.
CEIC, founded in 1992 by a team of expert economists and analysts, CEIC Data provides the most expansive and accurate data insights into more than 195 economies. We are the service of choice for economic and investment research by economists, analysts, investors, corporations, and universities around the world.
EMIS brings you time-sensitive, hard-to-get, relevant news, research and analytical data, peer comparisons and more for over 125 countries emerging markets.
Unlike other intelligence providers. Most of our staff are actually based in emerging markets. This helps to give you an insider’s perspective on these countries, using the relationships we have forged with local providers of news, analysis and data.